Principal PS Consultant
We have an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Principal Professional Services Consultant based onsite at our client in Sheffield. You will provide technical support to our customer's EMEA markets. They are a global bank and leader in the industry. You will interact with stakeholders in these markets, respond to support requests face-to-face, via phone, web, or other channels, and interface with other Genesys PS and Care teams as required.
You will be required to manage multiple issues simultaneously while striving for and maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Interact with our customer's stakeholders from across their EMEA markets
- Using a proactive approach, interact directly with stakeholders attempting to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Us ing available systems and tools, investigate potential workarounds for verified defects managing stakeholder's expectations to maintain customer satisfaction
- Support the customer with troubleshooting any issues experienced in the environment.
- E nsure stakeholders are regularly updated, accurately documenting details of issues, steps taken, follow up conversations, escalations and resolutions
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts when necessary, where the problem cannot be resolved through initial troubleshooting
- Complete our customer's security trainings in a timely manner
- Perform other related support duties, as required by the company
- Adhere to strict change control processes.
- Comply to all compliance training
Qualifications/Experience - Essential
- Experienced in specific Genesys technical support and/or other related experience
- Proficient in supporting contact centre environments, CTI, PBX, ACD, IVR, CRM, Telephony: ISDN, E1/T1, SS7, CAS/CCS, QSIG, Web technologies: XML/ASP/JSP, web servers (IIS, Apache/Tomcat, Web Sphere), HTTP
- Experience with Genesys Infrastructure: Framework, SIP Server, GVP, GAX and proficient in Pulse, WFM, GIM and GI2
- Proficiency in Linux Operating Systems, Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office and Windows
- Experience with Genesys Routing: Composer (SCXML) and Orchestration
- Proficient in upgrading Genesys solutions in Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting, problem determination and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to read log files and understand patterns to detect abnormalities
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to take control of difficult and/or chaotic situations to be the escalation support interface when necessary and to ensure that the company is represented in the most positive manner at all times
- Must have strong customer focus, excellent time management and follow up skills
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced team environment, be able to cope under pressure and work to stringent timelines
- Fluent in English, possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in using Putty, FTP, WinSCP, Active Directory, VoIP, Apache, Eclipse, Databases (DB2, Oracle, Postgres, SQLServer), Java, SQL, Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle SBC and Verint call recording systems
- Basic networking experience (firewalls, security practices)
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top