Principal PS Consultant
PS Principal Consultant - Workforce Engagement Management (WEM)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Summary of the Position
Genesys is hiring a Principal consultant in our WEM practice with a passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment. If you like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our PS team. Your main responsibilities include designing and implementing Genesys WEM solutions as part of our next generation customer experience platform. Get in touch and accelerate your career today!
- Lead the software solutions implementation projects during all stages of the classic project
- lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to make decisions his/her responsibility.
- Support sales and pre-sales and do customer presentations
- Frequent international travel (60-65%) will be required
Qualifications / Skills
- The candidate has experience managing a Contact Center in a Workforce Planning capacity
- The candidate has a strong understanding of Workforce Forecasting and Scheduling
- Understand requirements specific to deploying Workforce Management
- Experience with a software based Workforce Management tool a must (Genesys WFM desired)
- The role requires excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills and the candidate should be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Australian citizenship required
- Eligibility for Security clearance required
- Genesys technical, hands on experience with focus on various Genesys technologies & solutions preferred
- Cloud deployment experience a definite asset
- Previous experience with Genesys Routing (IRD/URS) & Genesys Composer/ORS a definite asset
- Fluent in English (additional language fluency a plus)
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top