Principal PS Consultant
- São Paulo, Brazil
Principal PS Consultant
The Principal Consultant is accountable for the Genesys implementation during all stages of the project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing.
The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners.
I dentify (project) risks and the definition of mitigation plans.
The ability to lead and motivate a team of technical consultants within the framework of the project.
Frequent (international) travel (60-65%) will be required.
The candidate has had formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills as well as writing skills. The candidate must be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Project planning and scoping.
The candidate has theoretical and at least 8+ Years of practical experience in the following technology areas:
- Customer experience and (Digital) transformational technologies including: (Genesys knowledge is a plus.)
- Social Media
- (A)synchronous messaging
- Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- SIP and Voice based solutions
- Understanding of business processes and (digital) transformation and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Experience with software integration into large and complex environments.
- Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage hardware)
- Networks and network security concepts (Encryption)
- Software design and development principals. (Java,C#, VXML/SCXML)
- Web technology and application servers (HTML, Tomcat, Jetty and others)
- Thorough understanding of Operating systems at least Windows and Linux.
- Understanding and experience with Databases and storage:
- Cassandra and/or other none SQL databases
- Understanding of CRM solutions
§ Extensive analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex integration issues
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top