Principal PS Consultant
PS Principal Consultant
Location: Brazil Sao Paulo
Summary of the Position
Genesys is hiring a Principal consultant with a passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment. If you like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our PS team. Your main responsibilities include designing and implementing Genesys next generation customer experience solutions. Get in touch and accelerate your career today!
§ Lead the software solutions implementation projects during all stages of the classic project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
§ The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to take decisions inside his/her responsibility.
§ Support sales and pre-sales and do customer presentations
§ Frequent international travel (60-65%) will be required
§ The candidate has had formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
§ The candidate has theoretical and at least 7-9 Years of practical experience in the following technology areas:
- Understanding and experience with DBMS (Oracle and MS-SQL) including High Availability concepts
- Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage hardware)
- Computer networks and Network security concepts
- Practical experience with encryption concepts
- Software design and development including programming knowledge. (Java,C#, VXML/SCXML)
- Web technology and application servers (HTML,Tomcat, Jetty)
- Social Media
- Asynchronous messaging
- Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Thorough understanding of Operating systems at least Windows and Linux.
- Understanding of CRM solutions
- Experience with software integration into large and complex environments.
§ Extensive analytical skills are required to troubleshoot complex integration issues
§ Fluent in Portuguese and at least one of the following language(s):English
§ The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills and the candidate should be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace .
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top