Principal PS Consultant
Principle PS Consultant
Genesys Principle PS Consultants are responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and delivery of Genesys solutions; ensuring that both the business and technical requirements are met and ensuring that the proposed architecture is technically valid.
The role assumes candidates are Genesys Subject Matter Experts, and must be able to demonstrate core competency in the Genesys CIM Platform, as well at least one of the core solutions such as Voice, Routing, GVP, Infomart Reporting, eServices and/or Workforce Management.
The Principle PS Consultant would assist with complex implementations – assist the practice and field technical personnel with the development and implementation of complex solutions for strategic customers. They would also act as interface into Product Management – providing an entry point into product management/engineering to garner engineering approval for "special" configurations and act as the conduit for information flow from engineering to the field.
They may also perform periodic site review visits to validate system design and implementation, and to remain in touch with customer requirements.
Relevant Skill Sets:
- Contact Centre telephony systems
- IP Voice (SIP)
- Genesys Routing Strategy Development
- IVR Configuration, Deployment and VXML IVR Application Development
- Java and/or .NET development (Note; this is not a Software Development role)
- CRM systems such as Siebel, SAP,Oracle RightNow, Microsoft CRM, or equivalent back-end integration experience
- Contact Centres - Call Recording
- Reporting – including the use of Business Objects for presentation layer development
- Database (MS SQL and Oracle)
- IP Networking
- System Architecture and Integration
- Web Based solutions such as Chat
- Email Solutions
- Message Queues, Web Services
- Desktop Client Integration
- Ability to mentor Ability to Mentor Associate Consultants - Principal Consultants
- Ability to do Knowledge transfer with both internal staff and end customers
The skills list above cross a number of technology segments. It is not expected that the candidate has skills in all areas, but can demonstrate experience in a number of the Skills listed above.
Education - Formal
Tertiary Qualification in Engineering (Electrical / Software / Computer) or Computer Science. Exceptions can be made if the candidate has 5 more years of relevant industry experience.
Education - Industry
Candidates who have completed the "Genesys Certification" will be considered favourably.
Other certifications such as Cisco Networking or Database Skills also considered favourably.
This role is based in New Zealand.
Genesys is an international company. The role is an ANZ (Australia / New Zealand) based role, interstate travel between capital cities can be frequent. From time to time, Genesys engineers are support work internationally, particularly in the broader APAC region.
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touchpoints, channels and interactions.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top