Principal Professional Services Consultant
Genesys is hiring a Principal Professional Services Consultant with a passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment. If you like to be part of a team of highly skilled consultants taking customer experience to the next level join our PS team. Your main responsibilities include designing and implementing Genesys next generation customer experience solutions. Get in touch and accelerate your career today!
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the software solutions implementation projects during all stages of the classic project lifecycle: Business Requirements specification and analysis, Technical Design specification, Implementation and Integration of the solution, Test Plan development and Testing
- The position requires a good level of team-work and the ability to relate well with Customers and Partners; ultimately, the position requires the ability to work in complex projects and the ability/maturity to take decisions inside his/her responsibility.
- Support sales and pre-sales and do customer presentations
- Frequent international travel (60-65%) will be required
- The candidate has had formal education in Software Engineering and/or Telecommunication on a bachelor level or equivalent based on job experience.
- The candidate has theoretical and at least 7-9 Years of practical experience in the following technology areas:
- Understanding and experience with DBMS (Oracle and MS-SQL) including High Availability concepts
- Computer hardware (Server hardware, storage hardware)
- Computer networks and Network security concepts
- Practical experience with encryption concepts
- Software design and development including programming knowledge. (Java,C#, VXML/SCXML)
- Web technology and application servers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Social Media
- Thorough understanding of Operating systems at least Windows and Linux.
- Understanding of CRM solutions
- Experience with software integration into large and complex environments.
- Extensive analytical skills are required in order to troubleshoot complex integration issues
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- The role requires good interpersonal communication and presentation skills and the candidate should be keen to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top