Principal Partner Success Manager
What this role is:
As a Principal Partner Success Manager (PPSM) you work with Genesys partners enabling them to achieve end customer success through proven methodology leveraging Genesys resources, processes and tools.
What this role isn't:
It is not a steady role. You will work closely with key partner and Genesys stakeholders to ensure partner success while identifying and reducing renewal risks. Identify and grow opportunities within the partners business and collaborate with the channel sales organization to ensure growth attainment, in a hands-on style.
What you'll bring to the table:
You are familiar with the Customer Experience (CX) industry and technology and drives a consultative approach to partner interactions. Ideally you have worked in a SaaS company before and are familiar with how it operates.
Some details about what you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of (3-5) partners serving as a primary business point of contact and working to ensure the business success of those partners.
- Understand the partner's objectives in order to develop a Partner Success Plan (actionable blueprints by which the Partner Success Manager and the partner will achieve mutual success and drive outcomes).
- Establish a regular cadence with key partner stakeholders to track achievement of agreed upon business objectives within the Partner Success Plan
- Establish shared accountability with adjacent functions within Genesys to assist the partner at key points in their customer(s) relationship:
o Onboarding of new partners are systematically introduced into Genesys and begin to realize value as rapidly as possible
o Renewal practices and forecasting to deliver high retention rates and growth of recurring revenue
o Successful achievement of partner KPIs across care, training, certifications, and successful implementations of the Genesys platforms
o Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and collaborate with Sales to drive incremental bookings
- 7+ years customer facing account management, ideally with partners & channel relationships, experience in technology or a software enterprise.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preference for MBA or Master's Degree.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, business applications and automation
- Experience working with Enterprise Channel Partners/VAR's, as a consultant or manager, in the field of CX technology.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal - experience briefing C-suite is a plus
- Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, Salesforce, and on-line communities and social media platforms.
- Willingness to travel as required by circumstances - 30%
- Fluent English and German
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #FS_LI1
Back to top