Principal Information Security Analyst
We are seeking a Sr. Information Security Engineer for the leading call center solution provider in the world, Genesys. The successful candidate will have a highly technical information security background and will be well versed in information security technologies, fundamentals, standards and best practices. They will also possess strong organization & communication skills and the ability to work independently or in a highly collaborative environment. Further, preference will be given to experience working in a large, diverse, and geographically dispersed organization. Opportunity for telework is available.
Location: Burlington, MA, Salt Lake City, UT, or Remote
- Under the direction of the Sr. Director, Cloud Security & Compliance, provide technical security expertise to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Genesys company & customer data
- Review, define, & document standard operating procedures & protocols.
- Advise & consult on technology solutions
- Provide input on policies, practices, and procedures throughout the Security infrastructure
- Work in close association with the Senior Director of Security in the implementation of new services, tools, process, or infrastructure improvements
- Maintain & Operate security infrastructure tools such as Splunk, Qualys, Nessus, IDS technologies and DUO
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in an Information Security capacity
- In depth experience with at least one area of Information Security, e.g., Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, or Forensics.
- A strong history of performing technical work
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively or independently to accomplish high profile or time-sensitive tasks
- Successful history of troubleshooting & problem solving
- Proven history of successfully implementing security controls, testing, & programs in an enterprise environment
- Solid understanding of Information Security best practices
- Inherent curiosity and the willingness to learn
Other Desired Experience:
- Experience working with a workflow management system like JIRA or Service Now
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery or DevOps environment
- Experience with audits of any Compliance Framework such as PCI, ISO, HIPAA or FedRamp
- Formal degree or training in some engineering or InfoSec field
- Experience in a SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS environment
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top