PM03P4 - Sr. Product Manager
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contactsoftware — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its morethan 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys isuniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customerchannels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesyssoftware directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing thevalue of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by drivingpersonalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customerservice across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance ofcustomer-facing employees.
Position: Sr Product Manager - Design
Location : Chennai
The Product Manager will be responsible fordeveloping the requirements for the Design and analytics products from Genesys.This position will be responsible both internal and external requirements forthe overall design and analytics offering and then translating those intocomponent specific requirements.
- knowledge on IVR and Genesys routing along withother contact center capabilities
- Experience working with UI/UX team to developproduct design and test it with customers
- Product requirement planning for design product
- Experience across multiple facets like SolutionEngineering, Engineering, Business Development preferred
- Write Product Requirements Documents (PRDs), andwork closely with product teams to prioritize requirements and form the releaseplans
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage DevOps, QA and R&D
- Be the interface to all BI vendors Genesyssupports to collect new capabilities and GA release availability of theirproducts
- MBA Preferred
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top