PM03P4 - Sr. Product Manager
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contactsoftware — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its morethan 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys isuniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customerchannels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesyssoftware directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing thevalue of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by drivingpersonalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customerservice across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance ofcustomer-facing employees.
Position: Sr Product Manager - Analytics
Location : Chennai
The Analytics Product Manager will be responsiblefor developing the requirements for the complete and integrated analyticsoffering from Genesys. This position will be responsible both internal andexternal requirements for the overall reporting and analytics offering and thentranslating those into component specific requirements. The main objective ofthis role is to ensure consistent and cohesive requirements for the JourneyAnalytics suite.
- Designexperiments, test hypotheses, and build models.
- Conductadvanced data analysis and complex designs algorithm.
- Identifywhat data is available and relevant, including internal and external datasources, leveraging new data collection processes such as smart meters andgeo-location information or social media.
- Workwith field teams to support data collection, integration, and retentionrequirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Developexperimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses.
- Validateanalysis using scenario modeling.
- Identify/createthe appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
- Definethe validity of the information, how long the information is meaningful, andwhat other information it is related to.
- Workwith the data teams to ensure that the information used is in compliance withthe regulatory and security policies in place.
- Utilizepatterns and variations in the volume, speed and other characteristics of datasupporting the initiative, the type of data (e.g., images, text, clickstream ormetering data) in predictive analysis
- Developusage and access control policies and systems in collaboration with systemteams.
- Presentand depicts the rationale of their findings in easy to understand terms for thebusiness.
- Mastersin mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field; PHD degreepreferred.
- 3or more years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analyticsexperience.
- Solidknowledge of statistical techniques.
- Theability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems byleveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Strongprogramming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks,Java), statistical modeling (like SAS or R).
- Experienceusing machine learning algorithms.
- Highproficiency in the use of statistical packages.
- Proficiencyin statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictiveanalytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Strongcommunication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depthindustry/business knowledge
- WriteProduct Requirements Documents (PRDs), and work closely with product teams toprioritize requirements and form the release plans
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top