The Payroll Administrator works with the Payroll Specialists to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing for Genesys' North America payroll. You will assist the Payroll Specialist in processing the Semi-monthly payroll, including data entry and reconciliations. This is a small team within a large company, which will allow you to make a great impact!
- Process employee data within ADP Workforce Now
- Troubleshoot and resolve pay/tax issues
- Provide customer service for Genesys team members on payroll-related inquiries in a timely, courteous manner
- Ensure all payroll documentation is accurate current, and organized for audit purposes
- Collaborate and build proactive, positive relationships with peers, managers, and outside vendors to ensure best practices and consistency within processes
- Ensure accurate and timely remittance of employee contributions to 401k and H.S.A
- Participate in Financial and Benefits Audits as necessary
- 1-3 years of high-volume payroll processing experience
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and service-oriented
- Proven ability to work with confidential information
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and Outlook a must
- Team player, comfortable in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Strong problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Business classes or an accounting/business degree preferred
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top