Partner Success Manager
Partner Success Manager - Tokyo, Japan
Our Cloud Customer Success team orchestrates the Genesys relationship with a portfolio of cloud clients with the goal of maximising revenue and ensuring Customer Success. This team works in close co-operation with the Channel Sales, Professional Services, Care, & Genesys University teams.
As the Partner Success Manager you will acts as a key point of contact for all post sales engagement with specific Genesys partners and help ensure the 'Customer Success' mission of bringing the best of Genesys to the partner and the best of partner to Genesys in order to deliver great business outcomes.
What You'll Do
You will orchestrate the delivery of PureSuccess for our partners in a complimentary fashion to Partners in order to meet their customers' objectives.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to as the Partner Success Manager is responsible to drive activities necessary to achieve the following business outcomes:
- Retention & Renewal Metrics
- X-Sell, Up-Sell
- Support Delivery Metrics
- Education & Enablement
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Build and track key objectives by way of Partner Success Plan; updated regularly and with each new end-user subscription or cloud account.
- Orchestrate and deliver Executive Briefings with partner for regular update and prescriptive guidance to meet objectives tracked within Partner Success Plan.
- Engage with Partner to prescribe excellence in all phases of their end-customer engagement - For example: Customer On-boarding the Genesys Customer Success playbook
- Monitor, prescribe, and drive adoption/value from consumption of PureSuccess tokens, training credits, and service elements based on needs expressed by the Partner (for themselves or their end-customers).
- Continued Partner education and prescriptivist to drive adoption of PureSuccess service elements as needed to meet business objectives of the Partner to compliment and successfully deliver to their end customers.
- Offers guidance regarding the renewal of all subscription-based Cloud and Premise renewal contracts, to ensure the Partners' business needs align to that of internal Genesys renewal policies and practices.
- Set up internal post-sale call with Genesys account teams to align project details, business objectives, milestones, and key information related to the end customers journey.
- Engage early with the Partner post sale to align project detail, introduce internal resources, define key success metrics, deliver welcome kit, if necessary, and introduce and/or update Partner Success Plan. This is a mandatory touchpoint for each new PureSuccess deal.
- Provides guidance and direction leveraging PureSuccess Dashboard and MyCloud for reporting and usage for partners.
- Collaborates with Channel Management Team to ensure agreed partner strategy and to manage the overall partner relationship.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by circumstances evolving out of the Genesys' business practices.
- Advises and where necessary, orchestrates, renewal contract terms with Partner for specific end-user agreements relative to subscription renewal, cloud renewals, PureSuccess in partnership with channel manager and the AE.
- Monitors monthly end user customer subscription usage to identify flex/overage and future needs.
- Manages recurring revenue forecasting with input from the partner.
- Co-ordinates metrics for a Partner Score Card that communicates Partner KPI results.
- 5-7 years customer facing account management, ideally with partners & channel relationships, experience in technology or software enterprise.
- Proven ability to deliver consistently excellent customer experience through partners and channels.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal -experience briefing C-suite is a plus.
- Familiarity with Customer Experience (CX) industry and technology to drive consultative approach to partner interactions.
- Ability to build strong relationships and proactive engagement using digital touch capabilities as part of their overall strategy to drive business outcomes in partner centric environment.
- Ability to manage/multi-task multiple actions across multiple partners.
- Strong team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment that is constantly evolving.
- Strong educational aptitude, great attitude and keen willingness to learn.
- Leadership ability that unifies, influences and inspires cross-functional teams to meet the changing needs of our partners.
- Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, Salesforce and Gainsight, and on-line communities and social media platforms.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, preference for MBA or Master's Degree.
- Willingness to travel as required by circumstances ~30%, Should be at ease representing Genesys in face to face meeting with partners.
- Experience applying Genesys technology to achieve our Customer's CX goals.
- Contact Center management experiences.
- Experience working with Enterprise Channel Partners/VAR's, as a consultant or manager, in the field of CX technology.
Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog. Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that Genesys will not accept resumes from agencies at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Japan. #LI-JM1
Back to top