Order to Cash Manager
Position : Manager, APAC Order to Cash
Location : Manila, Philippines
Reporting to the Director of APAC Finance Shared Services, the Manager, APAC Order to Cash will be responsible for managing our APAC teams handling the order to cash processes, including Order Management, Billing and Accounts Receivable/Collections.
The role will involve bringing broad financial expertise (including compliance, planning, accounting practices/policies, taxation regulations, and order management) to the table as well as managing and optimising all business operational activities.
Key focus areas for this position will be specifically:
• Management of AR/Collections team and working with that team to build a robust forecast of cash collections and achievement of quarterly collection and AR aging targets
• Understand and continually review business processes for improvement.
• Guardian of key SOX controls within the APAC Order to Cash process
• Provide Leadership to the Order Management team within APAC region to ensure orders are processed with the highest level of oversight and in compliance with the policy framework and also with an eye on the commercial aspects to protect Company interests.
• Management and oversight of all customer billing within APAC
• Continuous management and review of customers and partners Credit limits
• Partner with the Business through a service oriented culture and value-add attitude.
• Financial compliance and own Month End Closing process for the region to ensure accurate financial results for the region.
• Continuous improvement of business/planning processes through:
§ Increased and continuous communication
§ Utilise templates and maximize available tools to increase accuracy of forecasts
§ Review strengths and weaknesses of previous cycle
§ Prioritize improvements based on planning cycle
§ Lead root cause analysis discussions related Order and Billing challenges to prevent recurring disputes, focus on first time right process.
§ Streamline Order Management, Billing and Collections process across the APAC region.
§ Work closely with Field Finance and Revenue Accounting teams to help them understand any risks to revenue.
§ Collaborative working relationship with the Regional and Corporate Controllership to ensure accounting policy adherence and seeking guidance on key policy interpretation aspects.
§ Bachelor qualifications in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or Management
§ CA or CPA qualification / Masters Degree preferred
§ 5+ years experience in finance roles such as Business Analyst, Finance Operations Manager, Revenue Accounting Manager or Management Accountant within a sales driven, customer focused IT/Software/IT Services organization.
§ Experience gained within Business Consulting or IT industry with a APAC region coverage would be advantageous.
§ Excellent communication skills with proven track record of being able to work and collaborate well with multiple stake holders.
§ Past experience of working in a fast paced environment with highest level of focus on standards of business practices and ethics.
The technical and personal attributes, knowledge, skills and abilities a candidate must possess in order to succeed in this position:
§ Ability to demonstrate a strong business acumen
§ Strong accounting skills
§ Attention to detail
§ Strong financial analysis skills
§ Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
§ Excellent English verbal communication and presentations skills
§ Lateral thinker - ability to explore alternative avenues
§ Proven decision making capabilities
§ Ability to interact and influence at all levels
§ Strong IT skills
§ Continous Improvement and Change management skills
§ Strong leadership skills: high people engagement and motivation skills
TYPE OF PERSON
The type of person who will be successful in this role will:
§ Be a self starter and self directed
§ Thrive on delivering a high level of customer service (internal and external)
§ Have a proven high level of dedication and commitment.
§ Be results-oriented and driven.
§ Demonstrate a level of responsibility for taking ownership of projects
§ Display a proven ability to work under pressure
§ Enjoy working in a team and communicates openly, directly and diplomatically
§ Be comfortable in a dynamic environment
§ Must be keen to learn and develop a career within TD.
Growth and profit driven culture
- Requires multi-tasking ability Continual change Competing priorities Learning/growth opportunities Cyclical work schedules Team-focused, very competitive environment Interface with multiple levels of management Must be comfortable working with a team of high level IT professionals. Success and ability is rewarded Opportunities also exist for cross-training and career development.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top