Order Management Revenue Analyst
This person must understand the revenue reporting process. This person will assist Order Processing with reviewing of orders with contracts to ensure compliance, provide GL advise with credit creation, and review orders to ensure accuracy in fulfilling orders. This position will work with other team members to ensure that order is completed in a manner that fulfills the contract and meets the requirement for revenue recognition and revenue schedules. Position understands deferred revenue and journal entries. Familiarity with Software Revenue Accounting and technical literature is a plus.
- Review customer contracts and document key terms, and customer financial information. Verify information recorded across all finance teams is consistent and accurate.
- Perform and assist Order Processing in complex analysis of customer accounts and interpreting contracts
- Provide Finance Services guidance surrounding proper journal entries and GL determination for revenue recognition and credit memo requirements
- Provide supporting documentation to auditors during quarter end audits, or when requested.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc analysis to management focusing on variance analysis.
- Assist in development, implementation and improvement of new systems and automated processes
- Assist in developing and implementing internal quality control surrounding OM processing to minimize controllable errors
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance with at least 4 to 5 years of corporate accounting experience or 2 to 3 years of public accounting experience
- Written, verbal and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Customer service skills
- Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top