Order Fulfilment Specialist
We have an excellent opportunity to join us as an Order Fulfilment Specialist based from our office in Naarden. The role requires you to work closely with Production, Order Management and the Technical Support Team for delivering our software to Genesys Customers globally. This position reports to the Manager, Release Engineering in the US.
K ey Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Working close with Production, Order Management and Technical support team for delivering software to Genesys customers
- Order fulfillment.
- Using Internal system XING/shipping approval interface
- Delivering software via FTP and Courier Mail (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.)
- Performing CD/DVD burning, labelling, and duplication of Genesys software.
- Purchase Requisition for R&D department .
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with NetSuite, Sales Force and Siebel Systems.
- Knowledge of Software Delivery cycle for delivery software to the customers.
- Principles of CD/DVD printing, burning and delivering.
- Knowledge of major Courier Mail providers shipping software (WorldShip)
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Flexible, honest, positive, and open-minded.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Export compliance knowledge
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-CE1
Back to top