Node JS Developer
Genesys is the global omnichannel customer experience and contact center solution leader. Our customer experience platform and solutions help companies engage effortlessly with their customers, across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, while maximizing revenue and loyalty. In 2012, the ownership of Genesys transferred from Alcatel-Lucent to a company controlled by the Permira Funds with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures. Today, Genesys operates as a standalone company. We help organizations across all industries define the journeys that matter most to customers by delivering consistent experiences to every touchpoint.
Job Title: Node.JS Developer
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technical/Computer Science or Engineerin
- Previous experience working in software engineering domain (5+ years)
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Swagger and MVC experience is a plus
- Familiar with social messaging platforms and API highly desirable
- Selenium experience is a plus
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSQL (Redis/Elasticsearch) is a plus
- Experience with UI development using HTML5/JS/jquery/bootstrap/vue is a plus
- Good communication skills
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Back to top