Mid-market Sales Manager
The Mid-Market AccountExecutive is a field-based sales rolewith primary responsibilities of (in)direct sales and related activities for unified communications and contact center solutions targeted to companieswith specific application/businessrequirements (currently up to 150 contact center seats).
With access to the fullproduct line, the Mid-MarketAccount Executive will target organisations with a focusto position PureCloud,PureConnect or PureEngage.
The Mid-Market Account Executive will sell directlybut mainly via channelpartners and must be familiar with supporting and leading channel partners in a "High-Touch" capacity.
The primaryresponsibilities for thisrole include (but arenot limitedto):
- Meets sales goals usingheavy prospecting
- Presents productinformation to customers and partners.
- Manages the sales cyclethrough contract signature
- Responsible for cross-andupsell to existing customers
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid years of sales experience in thecustomer service industry
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Familiar withUnified Communications, ContactCenter and CRM vendors suchas Skype for Business,Avaya, Anywhere365, Vocalcom, Verint,Oracle Service Cloud andSalesforce.
- Thorough knowledge and skill set ofunified communications and customerservice applications both Premiseand Cloud.
- Proficientin the use of a personal computer
- Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and business attitude
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic
- Communicates with customersand prospects, discerns key issues and recommendssolutions
- Travels to customerand business meeting sites
- Assembles and managesvirtual teams
- Legally eligible to work in the country of employment
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top