Mid-Market Account Executive
The Mid-Market Account Executive is a field-based sales role with primary responsibilities of (in)direct sales and related activities for unified communications and contact center solutions targeted to companies with specific application/business requirements (currently up to 150 contact center seats).
With access to the full product line, the Mid-Market Account Executive will target organisations with a focus to position PureCloud, PureConnect or PureEngage.
The Mid-Market Account Executive will sell directly but mainly via channel partners and must be familiar with supporting and leading channel partners in a "High-Touch" capacity.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Meets sales goals using heavy prospecting
- Presents product information to customers and partners
- Manages the sales cycle through contract signature
- Responsible for cross- and upsell to existing customers
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid years of sales experience in the customer service industry
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Familiar with Unified Communications, Contact Center and CRM vendors such as Skype for Business, Avaya, Anywhere365, Vocalcom, Verint, Oracle Service Cloud and Salesforce or similar
- Knowledge and skill set of unified communications and customer service applications both Premise and Cloud
- Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and business attitude
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic
- Fluent in German and English
- Communicates with customers and prospects, discerns key issues and recommends solutions
- Travels to customer and business meeting sites
- Legally eligible to work in the country of employment
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top