Mid Market Account Manager
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? The Mid-Market Account Executive is a field-based sales role that creates, identifies and closes sales within a specific geographical territory. As the individual who represents Genesys and drives the revenue, the Mid-Market Account Executive must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and effectively manage deals through the sales process to closure. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. You will be expected to disrupt customers' thinking and build consensus for Genesys cloud solutions to secure deals.
- Deep Understanding of the customer business environment.
- Presents product information to prospects, customers and partners.
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Generates short-term results independently.
- Collaboratively strategizes for solving deal-level challenges.
- Creates and maintains a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors.
- Accurately forecasts quarterly revenue and delivers on that revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Deep understanding of the customer business environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Skilled in sales development with 3 years of sales experience in the telecommunications industry
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- Thorough knowledge and skill set of enterprise telephony systems and customer service applications both Premise and Cloud.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and professionalism.
- Communicates regularly with peers and management.
- Travels to customer and business meeting sites.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic and ability to find, develop, and close sales.
- Strong time management skills; be able to establish clear, realistic timelines to accomplish goals.
- Success in driving the organization's growth.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Uses computer frequently.
- Communicates with customers and prospects, discerns key issues and recommends solutions.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top