Microservices Consultant/ Developer - contingent
Position: Microservices Consultant/Developer
Location: RTP, Indy, Markham but could do anywhere.
We have a project in which we want to accelerate our evolution of microservices so we need resources to help us build concrete examples of microservices that follow our requirements and guidelines. This actual example will be used across our organization as a template for all our services. This resource will also help document the guidelines and requirements associated with this example.
- In depth architecture knowledge of microservices
- Direct, hands on experience building microservices using java and/or node.js
- Great communication skills and the ability to work across virtual team
- Can provide clear concise documentation on their work.
- Must be able to work in a DevOps environment
- Has expertise implementing AWS technologies, patterns and practices. (Especiallytechnologies like ECS, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Terraform, Lambda, etc.)
- Must have experiences and skills in distributed systems
- Must be able to travel
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top