Marketing Quality Assurance Analyst
The Marketing QA Analyst will support operational processes and play an important role in maintaining marketing data integrity. The QA Analyst will perform regular testing and quality monitoring within the Marketo marketing automation tool. The incumbent will provide support for marketing program execution by ensuring integrity and functionality of landing pages and by ensuring data quality for marketing database records.
- Assist with regular marketing data maintenance within Marketo
- Provide testing and quality assurance of marketing program setup within Marketo
- Maintain process training documentation for marketing program managers
- Monitor and continuously improve data quality for marketing contacts
- Assist with data cleanup as needed
- College Degree
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Methodologies
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Familiarity with html
- Basic understanding of email marketing and digital marketing practices
- Some experience with training or learning management systems preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates regularly with management
- Uses computer frequently
- Works expanded hours/shifts to support all sales regions globally
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top