Marketing Process Analyst
The Marketing Process Analyst is an integral part of the process enablement function with in the Marketing Operations and Insights department. The Process Analyst will monitor and help to maintain automated and manual processes across the marketing organization. This will include maintaining documentation and training materials, some software configuration / administrative tasks, and request ticket management.
- Provide reporting and metrics for monitoring of marketing processes
- Serve as a resource to assist marketing team members with requests and status updates
- Help with software administration with tool(s) used to enable processes
- Maintain and support documentation for marketing process enablement
- Regular data maintenance to ensure quality and completeness
- Perform scheduled data cleanup
- Prepare and validate data used for analysis and operational processes
- College Degree preferred
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Familiarity with B2B marketing processes (lead management, lead qualification, etc.)
- Some knowledge of marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with ticket request / ticket tracking systems (e.g. help desk support or fulfillment)
- Understanding of process metrics (cycle times, queue management, SLAs, etc.)
- Some experience with training or learning management systems preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates regularly with management
- Uses computer frequently
- Works expanded hours/shifts to support all sales regions globally
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top