The Marketing Manager is a generalist role that helps drive marketing initiatives in SEA. The Marketing Manager interfaces with SEA internal stakeholders (eg: Sales), APAC marketing team, corporate marketing, customers, analysts, press and external vendors.
Primary Location: MALAYSIA (KL) / MANILLA PHILIPPINES
- In conjunction with the VP of Marketing, designs marketing campaigns in the key priority areas for
- SEA and partners and takes a lead role in executing direct marketing campaigns across key verticals and market segments as well as lead nurturing programs.
- This includes campaigns to increase lead generation, associated social media activities and events
- Manages all SEA events including designing and managing bespoke events and networking forums tailored to different audiences
- Works pro-actively with key stakeholders including sales and business consulting to increase revenue and market share
- Supports marketing programs for installed base and emerging segments to improve customer retention, gain references and increase customer penetration
- Works with Digital Demand Generation Manager in the development and implementation of tools, activities, digital marketing campaigns and social media initiatives
- Works with our APAC Partner Marketing and our key partners to create marketing campaigns and assets that are utilized by partner sales and marketing teams
- Reporting - track, measure and provide weekly reports of progress made, inbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI.
- Ideally you will have 5 years experience in marketing lead capacity, with a core focus in campaign development, social media, events and branding
- Understand the marketing trends and find creative ways to implement them at a regional level
- Marketing or Digital/eCommerce degree
- Proven experience and success working in multi-cultural environment
- Must have the desire to work in a high performing team and lead by example
- Ability to work autonomously but also a team player
- Proven ability to meet aggressive timelines and juggle multiple priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top