Role: Marketing Manager
Primary Location: BANGALORE/GURGAON
The Marketing Manager is a generalist role that helps drive marketing initiatives in INDIA. The Marketing Manager interfaces with INDIA internal stakeholders (eg: Sales), APAC marketing team, corporate marketing, customers, analysts, press and external vendors.
- In conjunction with the VP of Marketing, designs marketing campaigns in the key priority areas for INDIA and partners and takes a lead role in executing direct marketing campaigns across key verticals and market segments as well as lead nurturing programs.
- This includes campaigns to increase lead generation, associated social media activities and events
- Manages all INDIA events including designing and managing bespoke events and networking forums tailored to different audiences
- Works pro-actively with key stakeholders including sales and business consulting to increase revenue and market share
- Supports marketing programs for installed base and emerging segments to improve customer retention, gain references and increase customer penetration
- Works with Digital Demand Generation Manager in the development and implementation of tools, activities, digital marketing campaigns and social media initiatives
- Works with our APAC Partner Marketing and our key partners to create marketing campaigns and assets that are utilised by partner sales and marketing teams
- Reporting - track, measure and provide weekly reports of progress made, inbound response rates, contribution to pipeline and ROI.
- Ideally you will have 5 years experience in marketing lead capacity, with a core focus in campaign development, social media, events and branding
- Understand the marketing trends and find creative ways to implement them at a regional level Marketing or Digital/eCommerce degree
- Proven experiencae and success working in multi-cultural environment
- Must have the desire to work in a high performing team and lead by example
- Ability to work autonomously but also a team player
- Proven ability to meet aggressive timelines and juggle multiple priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- SFDC (salesforce) and campaign management tool like Marketo or Eloqua
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top