Digital Marketing Manager, Southeast Asia
Reporting to the Senior Digital Strategy Manager for APAC and Japan, you will be responsible for rolling out global demand generation campaigns in Southeast Asia and assisting in some local programs that cover the wider APAC region; as well as supporting the Southeast Asia Field Marketing Manager in implementing local digital activities.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing Social, Search, Display and Retargeting campaigns while seeking new digital platforms to generate demand and increase online loyalty.
- Update APAC websites with new content in line with global campaigns and local initiatives
- Assist with SEM and SEO campaigns for APAC under the APAC and global teams' guidance
- Development and Project Management of new marketing programs
- Roll out paid social media campaigns to complement centrally driven programs as well as assist in developing localised campaigns
- Liaise with local and APAC digital agency when required
- Localise and build email/nurture streams in line with APAC requirements
- Campaign/program reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Digital native/savvy with minimum 5 years' experience, preferably agency-side or in a similar role within a B2B environment
- Good understanding of social media landscape and experience in running paid campaigns as well as organic
- Proven experience of SEM and SEO campaign management with ability to understand reporting in Google Analytics
- IT industry experience an advantage but not essential as long as you have a keen interest in technology
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a remote environment
- Marketo & SFDC proficiency will be a strong advantage
- Familiar with graphic design tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.) preferred
- Strong Copywriting Skills a bonus
- Understanding of local languages an advantage #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top