Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Data Analyst is part of the Marketing Operations and Insights team. The analyst will perform tasks to ensure consistent high quality data within CRM and marketing systems. This role will perform detailed data maintenance tasks and execute manual and automated processes to maintain and manage marketing data.
- Investigate and troubleshoot CRM records to append and / or correct data
- Perform data uploads to Marketo marketing automation platform
- Support projects for marketing systems integration
- Regular data maintenance to ensure quality and completeness
- Perform scheduled data cleanup
- Prepare and validate data used for analysis and operational processes
- College Degree
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Familiarity with data governance and data quality principles
- Some knowledge of marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates regularly with management
- Uses computer frequently
- Works expanded hours/shifts to support all sales regions globally
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top