Marketing Automoation Analyst
The Marketing Automation Analyst (Marketo) is part of the Marketing Operations and Insights team. The analyst will build and maintain objects in Marketo to support ongoing delivery of services required to support digital, email, and database marketing processes. This role will perform power-user and some administrative tasks in Marketo.
- Perform regular marketing data maintenance within Marketo
- Create new forms, scoring configuration, landing pages, etc to support new or ad-hoc program requirements
- Support Program Execution as needed
- Update / Maintain Marketo templates
- Monitor and assist with administration of request queues
- College Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Basic understanding of email marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing practices
- Experience with scripting languages and html editing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates regularly with management
- Uses computer frequently
- Works expanded hours/shifts to support all sales regions globally
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top