Marketing Automation Specialist
The EMEA Marketing Automation Specialist is a position that supports email production and campaign execution across digital marketing channels to ensure that Salesforce and Marketo instances deliver all the right reporting downstream. This is a collaborative role to support sales and field marketing initiatives in EMEA while aligning with the global Marketing Ops team.
- Maintains corporate brand by ensuring consistency throughout marketing, following company image and quality standards.
- Oversees planning and execution of email marketing projects, production schedules, and quality assurance.
- Develops HTML-based emails in the Marketo platform, using design files or at times creating your own using best judgement.
- Providing CIDs and landing page IDs or webinars, events, etc.
- Understand our lead management processes and encourage proper completion of the SFDC marketing program object that can help facilitate program follow-up efforts.
- Filters proper segments for email subscribers to receive targeted communications.
- Attains approval from stakeholders and facilitates email changes as needed to coordinates deployment of email campaigns as requested by stakeholders.
- Maintains organization of all files and assets within the email system and ensures efficiency.
- Act as key go-to resource for regional-specific questions and provide direction on marketing ops processes, reporting/analytics, and data governance/account segmentation strategies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Degree in a relevant discipline: Graphic Design, Computer Programming, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous hands-on experience in email marketing for campaigns in a leading enterprise ESP software platform, i.e. Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo or similar.
- Previous hands-on experience manipulating Photoshop files and HTML.
- Demonstrated track record of managing and executing high-volume digital campaigns in a fast-paced environment with a very high degree of accuracy.
- This is a collaborative services role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Legally compliant to work in the UK.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top