Manager, Velocity Sales
We have a h igher purpose and are involved in something very big: changing the industry and the world of Customer Experience (CX). We are searching for a high energy Manager in our Velocity Team who shares our passion for customer experience. Our mission is to power the world's best customer experiences and you will play an important role in helping Genesys execute this mission.
- Lead and develop a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new Account Executives
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Genesys products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Manages escalations.
- Conducts weekly one-on-one meetings with Account Executives
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Collaborate regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
Bachelor's degree Minimum 3 years of solution selling or sales management experience in a technology company. Ability to hire and train new sales representatives. Be a "High Energy", results-oriented achiever and a team player willing to work in a demanding and dynamic environment. Demonstrated track record in software sales. Excellent verbal and written communications skills: produce materials, deliver presentations, and perform general education. Ability to represent the company at senior executive levels. Excellent verbal and written communications skills: produce materials, deliver presentations, and perform general education. Salesforce.com experience a plus. Ability to represent the company at senior executive levels. Able to develop proposals and manage the sales cycle with minimum supervision while providing regular updated on progress and challenges. Demonstrated leadership skills
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud an d on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
In her role, Tracy leads all aspects of Genesys' human resources function globally.
Back to top