Manager, Development 2
Genesys DEVOPS team is responsible for delivery of robust and scalable automated solution covering Genesys Cloud management tasks: creating, maintaining and extending automated deployment of Genesys Premiere, Business and Enterprise Edition Cloud; establishing monitoring and alerting; upgrades, feature delivery, customer service configuration and scaling.
DEVOPS engineer will interface with Genesys Development, Cloud Operations and NOC teams with the goal of automating solution deployment, automating Cloud health check and Cloud solution acceptance tests and implementing of Cloud availability dashboards and reporting.
DEVOPS engineer responsibilities: collaboration with other Genesys teams (engineering, operations and NOC) to establish robust service delivery process. Design, implementation and testing of automated solution deployment. Development of automated tests and Health Checks. Development of availability dashboards and reports for Cloud Operations and NOC.
- Responsible and accountable for commitments on behalf of team
- Good communication skills
- Exposure in managing large team
- Administer and support Cloud Ecosystem (version control, build, continuous integration, automation, testing, release)
- Support development teams in software build and automation (Premise and Cloud)
- Provide direction and assistance to team on best practices in software configuration, build and release automation
- Solid understanding of DevOps tools and technologies (Continuous Integration, automated build and release
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics/Computer Science or Engineering is a plus
- Experience in working in software engineering domain is a MUST
- Knowledge of scripting programming languages (ruby/python/bash)
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of some other programming languages (C/Java) is a plus
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgres/Oracle/MSSQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra/HBase/Elasticsearch) databases is a plus
- Experience with UI development using HTML5/JS/jquery/bootstrap is a plus
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-GS1
Back to top