Maintenance Sales Representative
The Genesys Care Maintenance Sales Representative focuses on all assigned Maintenance Renewals with the objective of securing the renewal annually, in advance, before the start of the renewal term. This position is a "senior" renewal position with strong experience required in sales, conflict negotiations, product knowledge, and maintenance program knowledge with the skill to close the renewal. The Genesys Care Maintenance Sales Representative is focused on the Genesys CARE (multi-tiered, scalable maintenance service offering) annuity stream of Maintenance revenue generated from the customer base. The primary goal is to ensure the annuity stream is protected and grown year to year. The objective involves working with Genesys Customers and Partners, Genesys Sales Organization, Professional Services Organization, Technical Support Organization, and the Genesys Partner Organization to ensure: timely renewal closures, maximize Support revenue (sell enhanced support offerings aligned to customer needs), work with strategic pricing in special agreements covering both new and renewal transactions (reducing discounts) and strive for high customer satisfaction levels at all times (accurate entitlements). The position involves ongoing and trusted engagement with the customer base. #LI-AC1
- Creation of Genesys Care maintenance renewal quotes in Salesforce.com ninety (90) days in advance of expiration.
- Inclusive of a thorough review of historical detail, product and entitlement accuracy, andEnsure renewal pricing follows current policies, rules, and procedures based on configuration of the offering and instance.
- Delivery of Genesys CARE quotes to Customers and Partners
- Articulation of Genesys CARE value proposition to Customers and Partners including the TCO that Genesys CARE offers
- Strong collaboration with AE / SE / Sales Leadership to deliver Genesys CARE revenue and to leverage the renewal cycle to drive license and services projects
- Up selling higher-value Genesys Care programs and add-on options
- Predictive view of At Risk Customers and Forecasting revenue for a given quarter and forward
- Outbound Programs, e.g. Compliance, Reclamations
- Securing the renewal annually, in advance
- Field support to position Genesys CARE in new business opportunities
- Minimum travel
- Selling and closing experience with software or software maintenance
- Graduate degree in BA/BS
- Preferred language skill: English Required
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel Preferred
- Negotiation experience / skills
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top