Machine Learning Team Lead
We are seeking a technically proficient team lead for our AI Group to lead a team that owns AI services powering multiple Genesys products. In this role, you will lead a full stack team with a broad range of skills spanning machine learning, data engineering, backend development and cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for the full cycle of research and development, from validation of requirements, architecture, development and deployment.
You will need experience in delivering cloud products that use machine learning, CI/CD and micro-services based application development and be able to work with a Product Manager in an Agile Product Owner role.
This is a key leadership role within the AI Group at Genesys.
- Lead a full stack team of engineers to deliver AI services to the Genesys product suite.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance on a day-to-day basis to the engineering team.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure requirements are translated into team backlog.
- Assist in improvements in Machine Learning capabilities of the product.
- Assist in the design and implementation of major features.
- Understand the overall architecture of the system.
- Mentor team members of various seniority levels.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Maths, Physics, or related disciplines.
- MSc in these disciplines a plus.
- You are an exceptional programmer, with deep architectural understanding with 8+ years of experience in software engineering, with some in a cloud environment.
- You have strong interest in people leadership and enjoy being a mentor.
- You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have a bias towards action and results.
- Previous experience in managing technical resources and teams.
- Strong technical skills, with knowledge of Machine Learning being a big plus.
- Proven product delivery capabilities.
- You have a proven track record of leading software engineering teams working on high traffic and distributed applications.
- You are a great partner for your engineering, product, and business colleagues. Your team consistently delivers and delights; partners want to work with you.
- You'll be providing services to many other teams. You are a pro at managing the coordination and technical challenges of wide-scale integration of dependencies.
- Familiar with Big Data, AWS and microservices.
- Experience having designed, built, and maintained REST APIs in production.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top