Lead Development Specialist
The Lead Generation Specialist will cover the Netherlands and is the first point of contact for welcoming new prospects entering the demand waterfall and focus on qualifying and educating small and medium size businesses to move them into the sales funnel. JERs connect prospects with information and resources to answer questions and explore new ideas to help businesses make informed decisions about their customer experience.
This position is an important part of the Marketing and Journey Management team responsible for partnering and collaborating with Regional Marketing, Digital Automation and Sales teams to support and execute a variety of lead nurturing campaigns that tie to near and long term company objectives and sales quotas. The role requires a strong ability to uncover and qualify leads by leveraging our demand generation practices, digital automation systems, and business intelligence via reactive outbound communication including telephone and email.
This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignment with Sales to build a consistent, predictable and scalable pipeline for revenue growth across all Small to Mid-Market organisations.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to)
- Prospects, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities generated from Marketing and Business Intelligence initiatives (events, webinars, website hits, purchased lists etc). Responds to contact leads via live chat, email, incoming and outbound calls
- Is familiar with cadences and how best to approach an inbound lead
- Schedules meetings and appointments between account executives and potential customers
- Attends and completes product, service and sales training as assigned by management
- Analyses prospects' needs to uncover business challenges and articulate business value to new business prospects
- Follows all best practices for maintaining Salesforce.com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly
- Comprehensively utilizes marketing and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce.com, Marketo and other tools to research opportunities
- Provides feedback to marketing and sales leadership as needed to assist in optimising campaign budget
- Ensures marketing generated sales leads are qualified to the pre-defined BANT/SPIN criteria and distribute them accordingly to the relevant lead generation and sales team or individual sales person as directed
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, pipeline creation, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting, and sales skills
- May engage with the field sales reps on prospecting and competitive displacement strategies for the assigned territory
- Fluent (written and spoken) English, and Dutch
- 3 years of proven business-to-business experience in a lead generation, business development, or an inside sales environment
- Experience with third party tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Marketo, Linkedin, live chat, and demonstration tools strongly preferred
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills with the ability to analyze business opportunities, challenges and pain points to deliver a tailored value proposition
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting, dashboards, and analytics preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint as well as significant experience with customer relationship management software
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry (Contact Center, IVR, PBX, CTI, ACD) an advantage
- Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to develop gather and use data to form compelling strategies to engage with high level decision makers
- Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
- Comfortable working within a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top