Lead Development Specialist
We have an excellent opportunity to join us in Frimley as a Lead Development, Internal sales, Specialist. This is an exciting role to identify and qualify the opportunities our sales team will develop and close. We have multiple roles covering the following languages; English, Dutch, Russian or Polish. You will need to be confident, quick thinking and have the desire to succeed along with exceptional communication skills.
The Lead Development Specialists will cover a specific territory depending on their language capability and will be the first point of contact for welcoming new prospects in to our business. You will work alongside, Regional Marketing, Digital Automation and Sales team to support and execute various sales campaigns across small to mid-market organisations.
- Prospects, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities generated from Marketing and Business Intelligence initiatives (events, webinars, website hits, purchased lists etc). Responds to contact leads via live chat, email, incoming and outbound calls
- Schedules meetings and appointments between account executives and potential customers
- Attends and completes product, service and sales training as assigned by management
- Analyses prospects' needs to uncover business challenges and articulate business value to new business prospects
- Follows all best practices for maintaining Salesforce.com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly
- Comprehensively utilizes marketing and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce.com, Marketo and other tools to research opportunities
- Ensures marketing generated sales leads are qualified to the pre-defined BANT/SPIN criteria and distribute them accordingly to the relevant lead generation and sales team or individual sales person as directed
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, pipeline creation, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting, and sales skills
- May engage with the field sales reps on prospecting and competitive displacement strategies for the assigned territory
- The successful candidate will receive an attractive base salary and generous commission scheme
Some of our requirements:
- Fluent (written and spoken) in either, English, Dutch, Russian or Polish
- You will either have previous internal sales experience in IT or be a recent graduate with the aptitude for sales
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills with the ability to analyze business opportunities, challenges and pain points to deliver a tailored value proposition
- Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to develop gather and use data to form compelling strategies to engage with high level decision makers
- Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
- Comfortable working within a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly
- Experience with third party tools would be ideal but not essential, including, but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Marketo, Linkedin, live chat, and demonstration tools strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting, dashboards, and analytics ideal but not essential
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry (Contact Center, IVR, PBX, CTI, ACD) an advantage
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top