Lead Development Specialist
INSIDE SALES / LEAD DEVELOPMENT
The inside sales (LeadDevelopment Representative) identifies and qualifies new salesopportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting salestactics. This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignmentwith Sales to build a consistent, predictable, and scalable pipeline forrevenue growth across all Mid-Market, Commercial and Enterprise organisations.
The role is dedicated to leadmanagement and nurturing leads in order to support Marketing and Salesobjectives.
Three core elements of the role:
- Prospecting, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email, research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, OneSource and other research tools available.
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Work closely with Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level using BANT/SPIN criteria
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers; not selling them
- Work closely with the Account Executives to develop an account plan to approach target customers via outbound techniques to get higher and wider into prospect accounts by having the ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization.
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle – provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between account executives and potential customers
- Positions Genesys as a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets and following up leads in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects.
- The role requires a strong skill set that uses the Lead Management process to:
- Update SFDC to reflect current lead status
- Take live chats and phone calls & follow-up via phone & email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, and other lead sources; always ask for referrals
- Creates opportunities in CRM system & assign to appropriate sales team based on BANT /SPIN criteria
- Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes on ICP accounts not yet ready to buy
Searches internal & externalsubscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts withinexisting companies
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Experience and deep understanding of front line sales development
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology.
- Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
- Languages: Japanese and English
Genesys® powers morethan 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put thecustomer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe thatgreat customer engagement drives great businessoutcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's#1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys thateliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record ofinnovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only companyrecognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on premisecustomer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn,and the Genesysblog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committedto diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regardto race, colour, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protectedcharacteristics #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top