Lead Development Representative(Inside Sales)
Genesys is the global omnichannel customer experience and contact center solution leader. Our customer experience platform and solutions help companies engage effortlessly with their customers, across all touchpoints, channels and interactions to deliver differentiated customer journeys, while maximizing revenue and loyalty. In 2012, the ownership of Genesys transferred from Alcatel-Lucent to a company controlled by the Permira Funds with participation from Technology Crossover Ventures. Today, Genesys operates as a standalone company. We help organizations across all industries define the journeys that matter most to customers by delivering consistent experiences to every touchpoint.
Job Title: Lead Development Representative( Sales)
The inside sales (Lead Development Representative) identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting sales tactics. This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignment with Sales to build a consistent, predictable, and scalable pipeline for revenue growth across all Mid-Market, Commercial and Enterprise organisations.
The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads in order to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
Three core elements of the role:
- Prospecting, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email, research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, OneSource and other research tools available.
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Work closely with Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level using BANT/SPIN criteria
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers; not selling them
- Work closely with the Account Executives to develop an account plan to approach target customers via outbound techniques to get higher and wider into prospect accounts by having the ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization.
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle - provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between account executives and potential customers
- Positions Genesys as a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets and following up leads in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects.
- The role requires a strong skill set that uses the Lead Management process to:
- Update SFDC to reflect current lead status
- Take live chats and phone calls & follow-up via phone & email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, and other lead sources; always ask for referrals
- Creates opportunities in CRM system & assign to appropriate sales team based on BANT /SPIN criteria
- Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes on ICP accounts not yet ready to buy
- Searches internal & external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Experience and deep understanding of front line sales development
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology.
- Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Back to top