Lead Development Representative
The Lead Development Representative is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for the sales force through a combination of inbound & outbound efforts. They also serve as the main point of contact to build relationships with incoming calls and web inquiries. The role is 100% dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads.
Key areas of Responsibilities
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
- Transform Marketing leads to Sales Opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria (BANT), by educating and challenging prospective buyers
- Partner with field sales reps on outbound prospecting and competitive strategies to generate opportunities.
- Assist in live inbound chats and phone calls and follow-up via phone and email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, etc.; ask for referrals
- Follow best practices for maintaining Salesforce.com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly
- Assigns and uses lead nurturing process on ICP accounts not ready to buy
- Searches internal and external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills
- Great problem solver, ability to actively listen and evaluate prospect/customer needs
- Comfortable reaching out to new contacts via phone and/or other channels
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- Resourceful and ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Professional educational experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Business-related application skills (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) needed
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top