Junior Sales (m/w) Insurance & Banking
Genesys is hiring a young professional for a Junior Sales role in the Enterprise Market team for Insurance/Banking. If you are a highly motivated digital native with a passion for working with leading edge software technologies in an international environment join Genesys and start your sales career today!
- Support of the strategic and conceptional execution of Omnichannel-Transformation projects (e.g. Telefonie, Text-Chat, Video and Social Media)
- Offer management and Contract negotiations
- Definition and Refinement of Customer-Service Strategies for our customers
- Development of customer centric solutions while using existing Genesys methodologies
- Young Professional with first experience in the job market or successfully completed university education
- Strong developed analytical and conceptional capabilities and high customer focus
- Capability to connect technology with strategical solutions as well as the convincing presentation of them
- Exceptional skills in both English and German Language
- Deep knowledge of digital communications channels
- Team Player, Flexibility, willingness to travel and high interest in close contact with customers
- Mentoring Program with the goal of Introducing Genesys Solutions and approaches
- 2 Week Boot-Camp in USA in additional to occasional international travel
- High Flexibility and Independence during execution of business challenges
- Steady increase of Self-sufficient work and creation of Customer relationships
- Working in a young dynamic team with flat hierarchies
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top