Junior Learning & Development Specialist
Genesys is an innovative leader in Customer Experience solutions, and we're growing! We're looking for a highly adaptable, organized & action-oriented learning specialist to support ongoing training and development functional onboarding programs and initiatives globally. This includes managing project plans across multiple functional areas of Genesys. In this role, you will be part of a growing People Development organization. Please note this is a junior level role.
What You'll Do
This role will be part of the training group for Genesys, and work closely with People Development leadership, HR colleagues, and functional leaders to ensure that project deliverables are defined and met. In general, you will:
• Work with Training Manager to develop comprehensive project plans for internal People Development programs and global training roll-out and strategy
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Genesys to deliver meaningful outcomes and ensure deliverables are met on time
• Manage project scope to ensure commitments are achieved while remaining adaptable to changes brought about by evolving business needs
• Set and maintain timelines for project completion and critical milestones to keep processes moving
• Ensure success and implement updates as needed for key People Development owned programs.
• Effectively communicate and promote internal training and programs through company tools that support employee engagement and involvement in the Frimley office.
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience in related field preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in training, HR, Learning & Development or related field.
• Working knowledge of Learning and Development function within an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, matrixed organization
• Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. LMS experience a plus.
The Cultural Framework at Genesys defines How We Do It at Genesys.
How You Think: Understands the business and takes a non-traditional approach to solving common problems. Willing to draw outside the lines and find new ways to make an impact on old problems.
How You Interact: Can easily build collaborative relationships that energize individuals, teams, and the company into action. You are a global thinker and can work across locations and time zones. You are an excellent communicator and listener and can easily persuade to drive a vision and purpose.
How You Own It: You are a hands-on executor who can drive change and clearly communicate across all stakeholders.
How You Show Up: Embodies Genesys core cultural values and pushes to create an authentic employee experience. You are the type of person who can succeed through ambiguity, bringing clarity where there is no roadmap, who can re-set when a change in direction is needed without getting derailed or frustrated. You are authentic and instill the trust in others.
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/ , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-RK1
Back to top