Jr. Solution Consultant
We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Solutions Consultant/Pre-Sales, to join our team based in Munich or Frankfurt.
The main role of the Junior Solutions Consultant is to work with the Sales Account Executive on developing identified business opportunities, working in a consultative role to understand customer needs (functional & technical) and mapping them to Genesys software, services, and consulting offerings. He or she works with all levels of customer organizations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various business and technical stakeholders including C-level decision-makers.
A Solution Consultant is also responsible for engaging in business-focused solution discoveries (e.g. Customer Journey mapping exercises or Customer Experience workshops) with customers to understand their operation and expectations in terms of Customer Experience while demonstrating the value that can be realized through the implementation of Genesys solutions.
- Strategic and conceptional Consulting as well as technical validation of Omnichannel-Transformation projects.
- Co-Creation of Customer Experience Strategies in Customer Workshops.
- Research and execution of project-specific customer demonstrations.
- Coordination of Key Account Management, IT Professional Services as well as project and product management.
- Continued interest in technology trends.
- Young Professional with first experience in the job market or successfully completed university education.
- Technological know-how of IT-concepts, software-standards as well as database and networking technologies.
- Strong developed analytical and conceptional capabilities and high customer focus
- Exceptional skills in both German and English language as well as strong presentation capabilities.
- Efficient workers even during high load and while handling various different tasks at the same time.
- Team Player, Flexibility, willingness to travel and high interest in close contact with customers.
- Experience with Cloud or SaaS-based software sales is a plus.
- Mentoring Program with the goal of Introducing Genesys Solutions and approaches.
- Boot-camp in the USA in addition to occasional international travel.
- High Flexibility and Independence during the execution of business challenges.
- Steady increase of self-sufficient work and creation of customer relationships.
- Working in a young dynamic team with flat hierarchies.
- Variety of international career paths.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-AW1
Information collected in response to this posting will be stored for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice [https://www.genesys.com/company/legal/privacy-policy] contains information on what data we store, how we store it, and what your rights are regarding your data.
Back to top