IS22T1 - Associate Network Systems Engineer
Genesys is a world-leading provider of customer service and contact center software and services. Genesys' worldwide headquarters are in the US, in Daly City, close to San Francisco. Genesys is among the top 50 largest software companies in the world, recognised by Analysts as a Customer Experience ("CX") solution leader with the broadest and deepest integrated platform on the market and with 5,000 employees and 10,000 customers across 100 countries.
In the Asia Pacific region, Genesys engages in Sales generation activities, Professional Services, Technical Support, Development and Training (Genesys University) through its direct operations and a strong partner network. Genesys has offices in Australia, Japan, Singapore, India, the Philippines, China, South Korea, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Thailand & Malaysia. There is a workforce of 1,000 permanent staff spread around the region.
Position: NOC Analyst
Location: Kula Lumpur, Malaysia
The NOC Analyst is responsible for monitoring all equipment located within our 24/7/365 hosted facilities that provide Genesys Cloud based service offerings. This position requires experience with Microsoft Windows server infrastructure, basic Networking, virtual server environments as well a high degree of attention to detail. Troubleshooting of operational issues, escalation and coordination of operational activities will be required
- Engage in proactive and reactive systems and network monitoring to respond to alerts and triage issues/incidents; and respond according to service levels to requests that initiate the Incident Management processes; and promptly escalate unresolved issues by assigning to the appropriate teams and passing along pertinent information through the use of incidents within the ITSM tool.
- Maintain user accounts by creating, modifying and deleting accounts and/or group membership.
- Take initiative to research and resolve challenging problems. Actively share gained knowledge with the other team members through appropriate communication channels.
- Provides tier 1 & tier 2 support escalation for all data center infrastructure and related services.
- Update and/or create process documentation and knowledgebase articles.
- Experience in Active Directory with user accounts, groups, group policy.
- Working knowledge of management and administering virtual server farms (Hyper-V experience preferred).
- Network fundamentals.
- Must have hands on technical experience in Windows.
- Service Desk experience in a medium to large environment a plus.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to strictly follow directions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Complex problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
- Uses computer frequently.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top