IS15T3 - Sr. Applications Developer
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touch-points, channels and interactions
Position: Sr Application Developer
Application developer role will develop and support Corporate applications in integration, custom applications domain.
- Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze application requirements and process flows.
- Plan, design, implement and document workflow processes varying in levels of complexity
- Support Callidus commission application and several other applications
- Develop and support applications using .Net, Java and Boomi skills
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work meeting all deadlines.
- Should work independently, establishing strategic objectives, development plans, consensus building and milestone goals.
- Define measurable metrics and the minimal required attributes for each domain or subject area to support a robust and successful deployment.
- Participates in BI projects, works with analytical group and IT to ensure implementation using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Proactively addresses potential system issues to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints
- Evaluates risk, costs and ROI against business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in .Net development
- 5 or more years of direct experience in Dell Boomi design, development, support and operations with a leading Integration tools.
- 3 or more years of Integration experience with cloud applications like salesforce, NetSuite, Open Air, Coupa, Oracle HCM etc.
- Expertise in building SOAP/REST based web service using XML/JSON payload interacting with external web service, DB, Queue etc.
- Experience with enterprise/cloud integrations, workflow tools, Java Programming, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, SQL/PLSQL and Linux/Unix Experience…
- Able to quickly learn new technologies as they become prevalent and widely implemented including training others, decision making, time management, and task prioritization.
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top