IS15T3 - Sr. Applications Developer
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be an integral member of the Business Intelligence team in Genesys IT group. The BI team is chartered with defining and executing an enterprise business intelligence strategy. This includes BI tool implementation, data optimization, and content access/distribution in a partnership with business and IT stakeholders. The Business Intelligence Developer will help us on our journey to become a more data driven company.
Contact Center Modernization, Genesys Cloud, Self Service, Continuous Workforce Optimization, Enterprise Workload Management, Call Center Software, Proactive Customer Communications, Cloud Contact Center, Customer Experience Software
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations
Create report mockups from business requirements.
- Develop and execute ETL workflows and scripts
- Design, enhance and maintain data models
- Work with technical and business teams to assess requirements and define appropriate technical solutions
- Provide guidance and insight on BI development techniques.
- Promote and facilitate the development of self-service capabilities for the business in the access and reporting of business data.
- Provide global support and train users on BI tools and methodologies.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging BI and Data technologies
- Identify and implement industry best practices.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional team
- Experience in Java, Java API development
- Experience in MySQL and MS SQL
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Wave analytics a plus
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Proven customer service and support focus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field required.
- 7 years of work related experience required in Business Intelligence (dashboard development & ad-hoc reporting), data warehousing, ETL development, Data integration, data modeling (physical & logical models) and data visualization
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top