IS12T4 - Staff Oracle Applications Expert
Job Title: Staff Oracle Applications Expert
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge and experience in oracle, sql server and mysql database administration.
- Knowledgeable of Administering Web based application like Salesforce/CRM Administrator and or Developer functionalities, ERP (accounting/tracking/reporting)
- Administer configuration of application workflows, page layouts, and approval processes.
- Good knowledge in web servers like Apache, Tomcat, IIS and WebLogic with respective to maintain, administer and deploy packages and applications.
- Establish well defined documented processes to support users of various technical comprehensions levels
- Learn about existing and future business applications that will integrate with specific business needs and strategies
- Optimize processes and workflows of users
- Review, analyze, configure, test, debug and install applications/systems
- Work with business end user and IT to plan and execute maintenance and updates as required.
- Document best policies for coding, development, and corrections.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Good understanding on SSO and Integration applications like Boomi, Talend and Informatica.
- Strong knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience.
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues.
- Maintain and support an IT environment that is conducive to driving and accelerating the business strategies of the company
- Good experience in supporting SOX, PCI and PII compliance controls
- Strong in Oracle 10g/11g/12c Database administration with RAC experience is plus.
- Good in SQL Server and MYSQL administration support
- Ability to perform both system performance tuning and monitoring on Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL databases
- Knowledge of backup and recovery scenarios for Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Knowledge in development technologies like java, php etc.
- A good knowledge of security and patch management for 3 database engines (Oracle, SQL Sever and MySQL) and application servers (WebLogic, Apache/Tomcat, IIS)
- Knowledge in applications like Salesforce, Netsuite, Coupa etc.
- Good experience on any SSO platforms like Okta, OAM etc.
- Experience in Oracle Applications like forms/reports/discoverer experience
- Excellent Unix background and Unix/Linux administration experience a plus
- Administrative knowledge in Web servers like Weblogic, Apache/Tomcat, IIS
- Good communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Talend, boomi integration platform support experience is plus
- Tableau, confluence and Alfresco support experience is plus
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- 7 years relevant Oracle DBA experience
- 5 years relevant SQL Server and MySQL administration experience
- 5 years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- 4 years Expertise with Salesforce architecture, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application.
- 5 years of Linux/Sun Solaris experience
- 5 years of web servers (Weblogic, Apache/Tomcat, IIS) administration experience
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top