IS11T1 - Associate Business Systems Analyst
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touch-points, channels and interactions
Position: Associate Business System Analyst
The Applications Administrator will be responsible for the administration of corporate Applications NetSuite and Coupa.
- Primarily support APAC, EMEA and LTAM regions
- Support different application functional areas - General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Order Management, Inventory & Purchasing
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve applications administration issues using best practices.
- Communicate with relevant departments on problem status and interact with key domain experts to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate problems to internal Applications team for detailed analysis and recommend corrective action.
- Document support and monitoring processes, and troubleshooting solutions.
- Create users/workflows, data uploads and develop reports in NetSuite.
- Create users/workflows, approval matrix and reports in Coupa.
- Manage NetSuite deployments provided by the development team.
- Support other Netsuite applications such as Celigo, Blackline, SureTax
- Manage SOX dashboards and reports.
- 1 year of working experience with Netsuite.
- 1 year of working experience with User Management and administration.
- Netsuite trained and certification.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Accounting/Sales best practices and NetSuite accounting processes.
- An attention to detail required balancing multiple priorities.
- NetSuite certification is a plus
- Experience: 2-3 Years with strong background in Accounting
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top