IS05T3 - Sr. Software Applications Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Application Engineer
Job Description Summary
The key emphasis for this position will be to support Corporate CRM, This role will support development of features and enhancements to drive operating efficiency across Sales/ Marketing/ Care/ Finance/ Legal/ Professional Services and other businesses.
- Participate in story boarding and solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and provide sizing estimates.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Ability to drive things to completion Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Building integration components to transition data from local systems
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formula
- Participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems
- Recommend best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 years development experience in Software development.
- 5 years of experience developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform
- 5 years of experience supporting Salesforce, including:
- Salesforce.com administration
- Reporting tools
- Data import/export tools
- API integration / Integration Tools
- web services, SOAP/REST
- Salesforce Wave experience a huge plus
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers
- Force.com Developer Certification (DEV 401) / Administrator required
- Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501) beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL and the Force.com platform etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top