IS05T3 - Sr. Software Applications Engineer
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touch-points, channels and interactions
Position: Senior Software Application Engineer(SOA)
We are looking for experienced Java developers with sharp analytic minds to help build computationally intensive service-oriented architecture and distributed, batched clustering system. The Sr. Software Engineer will work with a small group of developers to maintain/build enterprise cloud-based solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
- Build or enhance cloud service solutions developed by PureCloud Predictions team.
- Develop in a continuous integration environment utilizing Kanban and TDD. Quality and accuracy in our results are crucial to our success.
- Adapting newer software technologies to make better, more robust applications and services.
- Writes codes that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business problems.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Will work independently and as a team member.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5 years' experience working with commercial application software.
- Extensive knowledge of OOP, including design patterns.
- Experience developing with Java, Clojure or other open source programming languages.
- Strong analytical skills
- Background in Math, Statistics or Machine Learning is a big plus.
- Proficiency with Hadoop or Spark is highly preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers.
- Knowledge of SOA and web service technologies, AWS experience is a plus.
- Experience working within the contact center industry is a plus.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top