Human Resources Manager (12 month Temp)
Looking for minimum 10years of HR experience, this role reports to the Senior Director, Human Resources, APAC & delivers programs and services to various business units as assigned. Also assists with HR related projects and programs that affect the Asia Pacific region.
- Partner with business on workforce planning, Policies, processes related to New Hires, Terminations and other employee changes etc.
- Maintain high visibility and is the employee’s first point of contact for HR- related concerns;
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations
- Assess training needs and organize training sessions as appropriate in developing skills to manage human resources more effectively through coaching, instruction and training.
- Conduct 1:1 and/or group HR & employee sessions as appropriate for general feedback
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Manage performance management and talent development process as per global initiative.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary, promotions, bonus and job re-alignment/levelling, Facilitates collaborative problem solving strategies to resolve employee relations issues through effective communication with all levels of employees and management;
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues•Act as conduit for employee processes such as leave requests, HR issues, etc & work with Finance team for monthly payroll processing
- Assist with HR related issues around the APAC Region as required;
- Assists to maintain Employee handbooks for APAC operations which explains all relevant processes and procedures, employment conditions & benefit programs
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with global HR Team and cross functional relationships within APAC.
- Ability to travel both domestic and international
- Special Projects as required. Identified projects include:
- HR portal
- Employee Handbooks
- Oracle / Taleo (HRIS system)
- Orientation / on boarding programs
- Training / Talent programs
- Other projects as required
- Knowledge and experience in human resources at a generalist / manager level.
- Experience / knowledge of compensation processes
Bachelors/Master’s degree in related field (preferred).
- Must have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers.
- Confidentiality – understanding and respecting the requirements that come with this position
- Good knowledge of employment laws in Manila.
- HRIS system experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong communication skills
- Recruiting experience
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top