Global Sales Operations Analyst
Genesys is currently seeking a Global Sales Operations Analyst responsible for delivering strategic, complex, cross-functional initiatives to deepen the relationship with sales, marketing, finance, and support organizations to drive operational efficiency and provide 360 view of customer. This position works with a multitude of different teams including CRM technical team throughout the project lifecycle. This desired candidate needs to demonstrate strong program management and leadership skills, stellar cross-functional relationship management, and expertise in CRM (Salesforce.com). He/she should have strong business acumen, sense of personal accountability and an agile mindset.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Drive and execute Salesforce.com business initiatives
- Drive and Lead Master Data management
- Support global sales team with usage of sales tools and processes
- Sales enablement - on boarding new hires on sales tools, new features, ongoing training for sales teams, drive adoption and increase sales productivity
- Enforce and manage data governance processes
- Develop best practices to optimize and consolidate end to end business processes
- Be a primary liaison between cross functional business teams
- Supervise the expansion or modification of CRM(Salesforce.com) and other sales tools to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Create reports and dashboards to provide 360 degree view of the business i.e. pipeline management, product forecasts, Sales dashboards; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the analysis of business requirements, business processes of CRM applications and ability to articulate the business needs to technical teams
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders, but at the same time being hands-on and able to dive deep and analyze system data effectively – not afraid to "roll up sleeves" and dive into details
- 3 years Sales Operations/Support experience with extensive experience in Salesforce.com management
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical/ non-technical team members alike
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple, interdependent end to end projects.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Innovative problem solver and collaborate effectively to resolve issues and challenges
- Must be an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and business process leader – Must be able to think and execute technically, but communicate practically
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent initiatives and issues with a high level of professionalism
- Rollout of global initiatives skilled at managing sales expectations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, Business Administration, and/or related field
- Rollout of global initiatives
- Additional knowledge in the following technologies - Dell Boomi, Birst, SAVO, Salesforce.com
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top