Genesys Cloud Business Strategy & Operations Associate
Genesys Cloud is in hyper-growth mode. The mission of Genesys Cloud Business Strategy & Operations team is to support Genesys Cloud leadership to develop growth strategy and drive strategic & operational initiatives to ensure the strategy is executed successfully.
As a Business Operations Associate, you will bring your leadership, business acumen, communications and analytical skills to the Genesys Cloud team. You will play a critical role in the development and execution of Genesys Cloud strategy. In this role, you will be exposed to all aspects of the Genesys cloud business with primary responsibilities on strategy development, executive communications, strategic planning, program management, business analytics etc. Additionally, you will add value by working with cross-functional teams within and beyond the Genesys Cloud business unit to ensure business strategy are executed in a timely manner within scope. We are seeking for a talent who is an analytical and structured problem solver, a strong relationship builder, and can manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing business.
- Collaborate with Genesys leadership on business strategy development and executive communications delivery
- Provide insights through analyses and dashboard building & maintenance to support key business decision making
- Facilitate strategic planning activities incl. budget, initiative prioritization etc.
- Program manage top business unit value creation initiatives
- Identify unmet or underserved needs of the business unit, continuously evaluating & improve business strategy & operations
- Quantitative bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of working experience (consulting or banking backgrounds a plus)
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Excellent business communication skills, written & verbal
- High emotional intelligence - able to build productive & positive working relations with co-workers with varying technical & business backgrounds
- Growth& agile mindset with strong work ethics, embracing diversity
- Demonstrated proficiency in PPT, Excel & Tableau
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS a plus
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Back to top